Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What is care n love? If u really care abt someone, u would put urself into their shoes.. But I just think that u are not doing it! U know she has a blog, u know wats her add . But seriously do u know wats mine? I bet u dun even bother wat I'm writing here. Sometimes I think that I rather be that significant one that u will nv forget instead of bring the another one just to fit into marriage category. My words may seem to be harsh but that's the fact! Even he himself admit that he no longer treat his gf the way he used to be and it happened to be me, the unlucky one! Hai me so bloody stupid falling into stupid pathetic love where tears could measure the duration of our relationship. Got our flat already n yet still can't think .. Very tired n sian leh.. How how how ...

No comments: