Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Well.first of all i would like to announce that finally I've got my house and my number is 161!! haha damn front lol.. but so bad la.. and second things is finally i passed my BTT. Though is not something really big but this is a next forward. Well, as for my house, I'm not really that happy cos it not my ideal one but at least i got it! Advanced dip is out again and I'm tired of trying cos i non i wont get it.. maybe i will try next year..cos this yr i just wanna get my car license and i wanna get my degree next yr.It looks like marry life is my next big thing. So stress.. really dunno wat to do.When I think of my twins sisters, the thought of giving birth really vanished. Cos not about the money, cost, space or er ren shi jie.Its all about responsibilities! He kept saying he wanted to have baby, but are u seriously prepare to be a father? Being a parent, one have to sacrifices many things e.g like sleeping time or even ur own hobbies.. its a lot of issues coming in. I just wanna do other things first but not to have baby.

No comments: