Thursday, January 12, 2012




Today is my fourth day in A&E. Its like shit today!! Didnt wanna mention wat i've encounter. BUt its not everyone can take it, being scolded everyday by relative or even patients and this is not wat i wan!! Today i really start wondering... Is this wat i really wan?? stress thru out and have to endure with the scolding every single day and yet u CAN'T bark back. Only my nursing frens would understand wat i've been thru and im not complaining. If i dun ventilate out to any one i think i might go crazy!!! Seriously, even my closet one dun understand how i feel, and this is like so sad...Even PSA can be so rude to u... i felt like i'm the smallest one and was given least respect!!! I dunno if i could hold for long cos this is only my 4th day and i'm feeling so low... everyday no frens with me have to do everything alone...Alone alone alone.. how long can i take it?

No comments: